On this episode you’ll hear:
- 1:30 An update on the death of the plow-the-beltway-through-Golden bill at the State Legislature.
- 2:24 New licensing rules in Golden regarding the sale of tobacco products.
- 4:01 Redistricting for the State House and State Senate districts.
- 4:52 City Council update: Planning Commission’s 2012-2013 Work Plan, new online collaboration tool for Planning Commission, neighborhood plans, form-based codes, and more.
- 6:40 Chat with Jami Boarman, retiring principle of Free Horizon Montessori.
- 29:11 “Getting Involved”
- 30:32 “The Mailbag”"
- 31:24 “Community Chatter”
And here are some links related to some of the issues we brought up during podcast:
- For information about Free Horizon Montessori.
- Check out Jefferson County Orchestra‘s happenings.
- For more information on the Hunter Lovins event May 8th, 2012 6:30.
- And if your kids happened to overhear that Splash is opening May 26th at 10 am.
- Learn more about the Golden Community Garden.
As always, we’d love to hear what you think. Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.